Let’s get started learning the analytical principles and basics of laser micro-spectroscopy behind ScienceEdge’s cutting-edge products.
PapersPicks is the educational material that picks scholarly papers with a Creative Commons CC BY license that are consistent with the theme of the material and presents measurement data and discussion.
- History of focus
- Technologies based on the laser focus
- Light ray and wave
- The focus of coherent light and incoherent light
- Scalar theory
- Vector theory and polarization
- Pupil and focal
- Emission, scattering and NA, WD solid angle and sensitivity
- Type of microscope objective lenses
- Aberration chromatic aberration.
- Fresnel lens
- The size of focal spot
- Focal depth
- Factors deteriorating focal spot
- Strehl Ratio
- Laser damage threshold and intensity, the density of the intensity
- Coming soon
- Pupil function engineering and adaptive optics
- The spatial resolution of confocal microscope
- Throughput depending on the size of the confocal pinhole
- Laser focal profiler
- Poynting Vector around the focal spot formed by a high-NA lens