Insight is a software which handles hyperspectral images, two-dimensional images and spectra, measured by spectroscopy and microscopy instruments. These data often have microscope pictures with their measurement location data as meta data which are shown together. Insight has a lot of functions to display, process and analyze them such as overlay display of translucent data over the microscope image.
Fig. ：Three kinds of data ( Spectra, a two-dimensional images and a hyperspectral image)
- Three kinds of data; hyperspectral images (.ssi), two-dimensional images (.smi) and spectra (.ssg)
- Flexible export/import between different format data.
- Integrated interface for all kinds of data format.
- Single window with tab-page system handles a variety of data easily.
- File explorer system makes it easy and quick to access any opened data.
- A lot of spectra are store in one data (.ssi)
- A lot of two- images are store in one data (.smi)
- Intuitive creation of spectrum image in a hyper-spectral image. (.ssi)
Spetrum [.ssg (scienceedge spectra graph) format]
- Plural spectra are handled in one data. Their visibility are controlled individually.
- Measurement location can be recognized on microscope images.
- Arithmetic operations between spectra. (+ − × ÷)
- Save as text data.
- Flexible and easy export/import between data
Fig.: Spectra Data
Two dimensional images [.smi (scienceedge multi-image) format]
- Export images
- Contrast Adjustment
- Translucent overlay images on a microscope image
Hyperspectral images [.ssi (scienceedge spectrum-image) format]
- Spectral images creation with intuitive selection of spectra band.
- Spectral image creation mode： Intensity and peak area based on covell method.
- Arithmetic operations between all spectra in a hyperspectral image and an input spectrum (+ − × ÷)
- Export spectra to ssg data.
- Contrast adjustment of spectral image.
- Translucent overlay of a spectral image on a microscope image
Fig.：Hyperspectral image data
- Data handle with a file explorere
- Displaying a microscope image
- Displaying meta data such as measurement condition
- Save and open data
- Dispay version window
- Raman spectroscoy, Infrared Spectroscopy, reflection spectroscopy , absorption spectroscopy, and reflection spectroscopy
- Confocal microsocpe, Confocal fluorescence microscope, laser scanning micorscope and SHG microscope
- Raman miroscope, IR microscope, White-light spectroscopic microscope, LIBS microscope
- Operating environment: Windows 10 64bit OS
- Version： V.1.4
- License： Permanent license with a USB dongle.
- Deliverable： An installation DVD, a USB dongle
2020/12/14 : Ver 1.4.8 was released.
- Context menu for spectral range Setting in graph for SSI data is added.
2020/11/19 : Ver 1.4.7 was released.
- Psuedo color expression for SSI data/SMI data.
2020/10/01 : Ver 1.4.6 was released.
Q1. Can spectra and hyperspectra data be handled wihtout a microsocpe picture as meta-data?